Current staff positions that are open are advertised here.
Currently, the vacancies are based mainly in our Toddler rooms working with a small group of children ranging from 2 years and other staff members. Another opportunity would be available with our younger ECCE group of three 3 year olds where you will work with 8-12 children. However, there are always opportunities that present in other areas so candidates should have a willingness to work with all ages of children from one year-11 years.
Main Job Responsibilities
Create a positive and safe learning environment for each child.
Care and encourage learning growth, depending on each individual child.
Ensure the safety, security and well being of all children in your care.
To assist in the planning and implementation of an age appropriate stimulating programme of activities which will enhance the child’s natural growth and development.
Supervise free and child-led play.
Conduct and follow a weekly/monthly plan alongside the other Childcare Practitioners in your group.
Observing, recording and monitoring the Children’s development.
Follow Aistear framework.
Communicate positively with children, staff, and parents on a daily basis.
Help others when needed.
What you will need
· Fetac Level 7 in Early Years preferable, or an equivalent. International candidates must have a qualification recognised to work in the Irish Early Years sector.
· A good understanding of Aistear and curriculum development.
· Previous experience in an equivalent Early Years setting.
· Demonstrable professionalism, enthusiasm and positivity.
· Ability to work as part of a team and support others in the team.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English.
· Strong organisational skills and an ability to work on own initiative.
· It will be beneficial if you have already undertaken courses in child protection, manual handling and first aid training but such training will be provided, where required.
What you will get
· Salary based on qualifications and experience.
· 20 days annual leave.
· Employer pension contributions, once you contribute.
· A friendly and supportive team.
· Access to training.
· Opportunity for career development and progression.
· Where feasible, flexibility.
Please send your CV to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying please indicate when you may be available for interview along with when you may be in a position to start should you be successful.
If you would like a confidential call to gain further information, in advance of making an application please do not hesitate to contact us my email, as above, or on 00353-1-4527544.
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: ECCE1
Expected start date: 14/11/2023